The New Volkswagen Taigun will be available in 999 cc (3 cylinders) 1.0L TSI or 1498 cc (4 cylinders) 1.5L TSI EVO engine options.
While the 1L engine can deliver 115 PS (85 kW) @ 5000 – 5500 RPM (6 gear manual or 6 gear automatic), the 1.5L TSI EVO can deliver 150 PS (110 kW) @5000 – 6000 RPM with its 6 Speed Manual, 7 Speed DSG Transmission.
1.0L TSI can produce a Max. Torque of 178 Nm @ 1750 – 4500 RPM while the 1.5L TSI EVO can gush 250 Nm @ 1600 – 3500 RPM.
The German-engineered SUVW is pushed to the market as a Muscular BOLD entry to Indian car market.
Some of the technology the Taigun will offer are
– 20.32 cm Digital cockpit (Largest in segment)*
– 25.6 cm VW Play Touchscreen Infotainment
– Wireless App connect with Apple CarplayTM & Android AutoTM
– Premium Sound System with 6 Speakers
– Wireless Mobile Charging
– Voice Command Recognition (Depending on Mobile Handset Capability)
Some of the premium features on offer will be
– KESSY with Push Button Start/Stop
– Smart Touch Climatronic Auto AC with Pollen Control
– Adjustable Dual Rear AC Vents
– Cooled Glovebox
– Bottle Holder in Console
– Electrically Folding & Adjustable Mirror
– VW Signature Flat-Mode Multi-function Leather Steering Wheel
Safety is also top priority with features like
– Electronic Stability Control
– Up to 6 Airbags
– Multi Collision Brakes
– Auto Dimming IRVM
– Hill Hold Control
– 3-point Seatbelts for All Seats
– Park Distance Control & Rear-View Camera
– Tire Pressure Deflation Warning
– ISOFIX Child Seat Mount
– 40+ Safety Features