TATA nexon sales are steadily increasing and it has taken a spot in top 10 best selling models in July 2021. We tried to find reasons behind this new found love in Indian car market.
- There in no direct Diesel competition for Nexon other than Mahindra TUV-500 in terms of engine displacement and Power figures. Another competitor Ford Eco Sport is loosing its charm due to age in the design.
- Tata is offering segment leading features & equipment levels compared to its competition.
- On road presence and interior space is better in Tata Nexon with lots of storage spaces inside.
- With Nexon, Tata has set a new benchmark in terms of fit & finish and quality levels. Nexon feels different Tata car when compared to old gen Tata cars. Feel-good factors are improving drastically in these days.
- Sales & Service experience is also improving by Tata dealers with new standards.
- Nexon grabbed the place from Maruti Brezza due lack of diesel engine in Maruti. Brezza is highest selling Diesel car earlier with Fiat sourced engine.
- Tata is slowly gaining trusted Indian manufacture place from Maruti with loads of new offerings in accessible price range.
- All new gen Tata cars are proved to be safest cars in NCAP crash tests and surpassing the Japanese and European cars in the same segments. Nexon became the first made-in-India car to receive a full 5-star adult safety rating by Global NCAP.
- With the option of Turbo petrol and EV options Nexon’s powertrains are wide open for all kind of buyers.
- from the ages Tata cars are aggressively priced over other cars in the same segments and that applies to Nexon also with wide range of trim levels which suits for all.
Leave a Reply